April 11 2021
Please remember we are not permanent teams, we are groups.
For now, we can have head coaches and assistant coaches on the website.
No managers, no trainers or other staff typically listed for game play as we have not been given approval to move to game play format.
We do have to follow the format we have been given to allow our sessions to continue. The mobile app must be used for covid contact tracing and attendance.
Currently the head coach has control of the app. They can add others to help, to give others a higher level of control in the app called APP manager.
WE do not need to have any separate paperwork if the app is being used properly and we are confirming the players are answering the health questions in the app and the attendance recorded is correct.
This app is being monitored so we must have 100% compliance.
"Covid ambassador must attend each session and confirm attendance and compliance on health questions for players and coaches and volunteers. "
- The health questions are in the mobile app, each player and coach must complete these before arriving at the practice.
- There is no other paperwork required. Info can be added to the notes section in the app, under notes.
"Parent liaison also checks the attendance records and is responsible for managing the group regarding following the rules. Is also the main contact for interactions with the staff of the practice field/rink. "
- The attendance is recorded in the mobile app, each player and coach must complete these before arriving at the practice.
- There is no other paperwork required. Info can be added to the notes section in the app under notes.
The rules are remarkably like our pre-season floor times.
- No spectators.
- Limit of 20 in total per floor/rink. No exceptions.
- Players and coaches are to arrive no sooner than 10 mins before.
- Players must wear masks until they go on the floor (then they can unmask)
- Coaches must wear masks the entire time.
- Any player or coach under the age of 18 must wear a helmet on the floor.
- Full equipment is expected for players.
- 2 parent volunteers must wear masks the entire time (Covid ambassador and Parent liaison)
- No dressing rooms. (limited use for goalies)
- Covid ambassador must attend each session and confirm compliance on health questions for players and coaches and volunteers, also should help confirm attendance records are correct.
- Parent liaison checks the attendance and is responsible for managing the group regarding following the rules. (suggest 6u, 8u, 10u age groups - to have players checked in and out)
- No one may attend if they are currently under quarantine, or currently waiting for test results, or have been notified they were in close contact with a case of Covid.
If you have other questions, please let your division director know. Thank you! GO TITANS!