*The men's U15 division is currently wait-listed.
If you are wanting to register in this division, please follow the registration process and we will look at each one case-by-case.
U15 Division and Season General Info (Players born 2009/2010) ages 13 & 14 (Formerly called 14u)
- The typical lacrosse season for the Sherwood Park Titans U15 begins at the start of April
- U15 has both menâ€™s and womenâ€™s divisions and teams - you choose the division at registration
- U15 teams will consist of
- min 12 runners +1 goalie up to 18 runners + 2 goalies per team. (dependent on # of registrations). Right now it looks like we'll have two B Teams and one A Team.
- U15 will receive two floor times per week - weeknights; 1 practice and 1 game
- U15 Practices start the 1st week of April and games in the middle of April.
- Titans shorts are required for games *Only available for purchase through Sin Bin
- Each team gets 2 sets of jerseys (home/away) that need to be returned at the end of the season.
- Typically the games are scheduled during the week. GELC develops the game schedule for the Edmonton area and the schedule has not been released yet.
- Games are 1.5 hours long. 3 - 20 min stop time periods. The clock shall stop for goals, penalties, time-outs, and Officials discretionary stoppages (i.e. injury) with a minimum two (2) minute break between periods.
- A game sheet must be completed. All goals, penalties and assists are recorded. A differential of 6 goals is not to be posted to the scoreboard.
- Teams will need to supply volunteers for timekeeping and score keeping duties. Your team manager will organize this.
- There may be a couple of games on the weekends. These would be weekend games for Westlock and Grande Prairie, Camrose etc. to be played in Edmonton/Area.
- Titans Classic Tournament is June 2-4, 2023
- Teams may choose to participate in other tournaments as well. Team coaches and managers will organize this.
- GELC Playoffs are the last 2 weeks of June.
- The winning team for each division will go to provincials, held in Edm this season, July 14,15,16, 2023. Unlike in past years, teams need to win their way into provincials and attendance for those teams is mandatory.
- Goalie equipment will be loaned out from the Sherwood Park Titans equipment locker. If any players are interested in borrowing goalie equipment, please contact the equipment director for more information and deposit info: email@example.com
If you have any questions please email your division director: U15@sherwoodparktitans.ca